I am very excited and honored to be nominated for my very first award, The Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks to omnomalicious for nominating me! I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting to know you, along with acquiring some new recipes 🙂
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here are the blogs that I am going to nominate – in no particular order. Not all are wordpress so I hope that it’s okay!
1.) Rantings of an Amateur Chef
2.) One Day at a Time
3.) Brown Eyed Baker
4.) The Cupcakery
5.) Hostess With the Mostess
8.) Sing For Your Supper
9.) Created by Diane
10.) Growing Kinders
11.) My Nail Graffiti
12.) Kara’s Party Ideas
13.) Annie’s Eats
14.) My Baking Addiction
15.) Six Sisters’ Stuff
I’m sure that many of these blogs have received tons of awards already and may not have time to post about this one or to respond to it, and that’s ok. I’m fine with just spreading the word about some of my favorite blogs/sites!
Here are some facts about me:
1.) I lived in Australia for 4 months and it was the best experience of my life!
2.) I love to go Geocaching. Real life treasure hunting. CHECK IT OUT!
3.) I love going to Zumba classes at my gym (I’ve danced almost my entire life and I use Zumba as my dance outlet these days).
4.) I would love to start my own small scale event planning/baking/scrapbooking business (it would be a combo of all 3)!
5.) I love shoes, nail polish, and Vera Bradley bags.
6.) I have been skydiving (over the Great Barrier Reef in Australia). It was the single most thrilling and terrifying thing that I’ve done.
7.) My favorite foods are ice cream, pizza, and grilled cheese/most things cheesy.
There ya go…maybe you have something in common with me as well. Now what recipe shall I post next….. 🙂